The REDI-NET team at Notre Dame was pleased to host leadership from the Military Infectious Disease Research Program (MIDRP) last week on campus. During this visit, the MIDRP team:
- obtained an overview of the current Phase I project status and projections for Phase II and beyond
- experienced demonstrations of field and lab processes
- spoke directly to undergraduate and graduate students working on the project
- interacted with the new mobile application
- and learned how mathematical models will be used for risk projections.